Copyright & Ownership
- The Organiser reserves the right to develop any design, not necessarily the winning entry, to practical completion.
- Where practicality issues arise, the Organiser reserves the right to apply the necessary modifications to the winning or selected bench designs during the process of conceptualisation with the fabricator.
- The Organiser and MRT Corporation shall have the exclusive right to issue all public announcements regarding the competition.
- In agreeing to submit a design, the Participant accepts that any intellectual property rights arising out of the design used for the benches shall vest in and become the absolute property of the Organiser and the Participant warrants that the design shall be free and clear of all liens, claims and incumbencies.
- The successful participant shall indemnify the Organiser from and against all claims, proceedings, damages, costs and expenses which may be brought or made against the Organiser as a result of any infringement of intellectual property rights.
- The ownership of the final fabricated bench, along with its accompanying documents and drawings, will be handed over to MRT Corp. upon the substantial completion of the construction.