#KVMRT #ARTEXPRESS #BENCHDESIGN 16th September is the closing date for the participating teams to submit their entries, designs, presentations and all related forms and materials to your assigned college person in charge. Be sure to get you creative entries handed in, that share of RM98,000 prize money is getting closer each day.
Reminder on the submission requirements:
Entries for each station should comprise of the following, and be submitted to your designated person in charge at your institution.
One (1) A1-sized image board containing
- 3D views
- Design Statement Summary
- Plan, elevations, and sections (1:10 scale) with material specifications
- Any additional drawing of special features and/or blow-up details
One (1) A3-sized hard copy report in landscape orientation containing:
- Page 1: One 3D overall view
- Page 2: Design Statement – written description of the bench design proposal demonstrating how it complements with the station architectural design concept, identity theme and colour; artistic approach and aesthetic appeal
- Page 3: 3D views
- Page 4: Plans, top views and elevations from all four sides with dimensions
- Page 5: Additional Drawings (to scale) with description of special features and/or blow-up details
- Page 6: Technical details – materials, finishing, ergonomics, construction technique, colours, etc.
Two (2) copies of CD containing :
- High-resolution image files of all 3D views included in the submission
- PDF file of A1 board.
- PDF file of A3 report.
The Next Stage:
The 21 final designs for the benches that will stand a chance to be in the final judging will be will be announced on the 16th October, so keep your sights firmly focused on the prize,
As we draw closer to the final judging and online voting we will be keeping you updated more frequently.